This is a full-day outdoor experience to the Colli Berici region just outside Verona, where we visit an authentic boutique winery, famous for its Prosecco Extra Dry.
Explore Venice, first by foot and then by sea!
First time in Venice? Get the train from Verona and in a while you will be in an ageless city where everything looks different, where every tiny street has its past and where time just seems to stop.
This tour will save you a lot of time and disappointment as Venice could be not so easy to understand. A professional tour leader will carry you through the tiny streets and the main venues of this wonderful city. You will learn all about its origins, and you will get information about locally owned stores and artisan workshops. A gratifying “cicchetti” ( aperitif based on typical Venetian fingers food-cicchetti and local prosecco wine) will end the food tour.
Then admire Venice from the water to capture the charm and the magic of this city; enjoy an amazing 30minutes gondola ride! Discover the small and picturesque narrow channels that can only be reached by gondola.
This half day tour it’s a great solution to better understand how Venice is. The tour is available from Monday to Sunday, all year round, on request.
- What is included:
- Cicchetti aperitif based on typical Venetian fingers food-cicchetti and a glass of excellent Prosecco wine ( or soft drink for children)
- Possibility to reserve a 30 minutes of Gondola ride in a private Gondola through unconventional places, with a local explaining you the lagoon and its hidden venues.
- Possibility to book in advance tickets for the visit of Basilica of S.Marco
- Possibility to book in advance train tickets open departure and return
- What is not included:
- Lunch or dinner
- Ticket train station to Venice
- Gondola price ( 80 euros half an hour up to 6 people)
Tour Variable: 2 pax, 3 up to 6 pax.