Take a gastronomic Verona walking tour through the streets of the historic center. This Verona food tour lets you try local gourmet treats in ancient food shops, wine bars, and cafés, with plenty to eat…
- Adult 18+ years old
- Teenager 13-18 years old
- Child 6-12 years old
- Infant 0-5 years old
- Private Tour (Up to 15 people) Starting Price
A private, hands-on Verona cooking class exploring Verona food.
Immerse yourself in Italian food culture with making fresh pasta, ravioli or risotto at the private kitchen of our local Veronese chef.
Our cooking experience takes place in a beautiful cooking kitchen in the Verona’s historical center.
All equipment and ingredients are provided, just bring your appetite and eagerness.
In this relaxed atmosphere, learn the passion and art of true Italian food and especially Verona dishes.
Your exclusive cooking class in Verona includes some appetizers prepared for you by our chef, a first course, a main dish — usually our fresh stuffed pasta, fresh tagliatelle or gnocchi for Carnival season- and the glorious Tiramisù to end!
Our Verona cooking class is in English and led by an Italian chef, offering an interactive, hands-on experience that involves everyone.
During the program, taste some excellent local wines as well!
Then, the best part comes: sit down and enjoy the meal you prepared with your hands paired with a glass of local great wine!
All participants receive the recipes of the Verona dishes prepared – recreate your perfect Italian dinner at home with friends!
True Italian cuisine awaits you! Book your Verona cooking class today!
- Amarone risotto (or vegetable risotto) + Italian dessert
- Homemade tagliatelle + Italian dessert
- Homemade gnocchi + Italian dessert
- Homemade tortellini + Italian dessert
- Professional Italian chef
- Utensils for cooking
- Wine tasting of excellent local Prosecco during the class
- Water and coffee after meal
- Lunch based on dishes cooked
- Online recipes of the dishes prepared to recreate your perfect Italian dinner at home with friends
Transfer to/from the hotel
- The menu changes with the seasons… and the chef will always surprise you with some extra food to taste together!
- Vegetarian, vegan, glucose-free, and lactose-intolerant dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please note this in the ‘special requirements’ field upon booking.