Take a gastronomic Verona walking tour through the streets of the historic center. This Verona food tour lets you try local gourmet treats in ancient food shops, wine bars, and cafés, with plenty to eat…
- Adult 18+ years old
- Teenager 13-18 years old
- Child 6-12 years old
- Infant 0-5 years old
- Private Tour (Up to 6 people) Starting Price
A private, hands-on Verona cooking class exploring Verona food.
Immerse yourself in Italian food culture with making fresh pasta or risotto at the home of a local Veronese chef.
Meet your guide at 11 am for a short walk to the home of our professional chef. In this relaxed atmosphere, learn the passion and art of true Italian food and especially Verona dishes.
Your exclusive cooking class in Verona includes instruction on fresh pasta to homemade risotto – and, always ends with a delicious local dessert.
Our Verona cooking class is in English and led by an Italian chef, offering an interactive, hands-on experience that involves everyone.
During the program, taste some excellent local wine as well. And, after the workshop, enjoy your prepared meal all together while sipping a glass of Prosecco.
All participants receive the recipes of the Verona dishes prepared — recreate your perfect Italian dinner at home with friends!
True Italian cuisine awaits you! Book your Verona cooking class today!
- Amarone risotto (or vegetable risotto) + Italian dessert
- Homemade tagliatelle + Italian dessert
- Homemade gnocchi + Italian dessert
- Homemade tortellini + Italian dessert
- Professional Italian chef
- Utensils for cooking
- Wine tasting of excellent local Prosecco during the class
- Water and coffee after meal
- Lunch based on dishes cooked
- Online recipes of the dishes prepared to recreate your perfect Italian dinner at home with friends
Transfer to/from the hotel
- The menu changes with the seasons… and the chef will always surprise you with some extra food to taste together!
- Vegetarian, vegan, glucose-free, and lactose-intolerant dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please note this in the ‘special requirements’ field upon booking.