On this unconventional excursion, you ride a comfortable e-bike for an adventure inside Valpolicella vineyards.
Learn more about Prosecco and visit a World Heritage listed villa!
Prosecco wines are Italy’s most popular sparkling wines. While it’s often compared to Champagne, it’s made with different grapes and a different winemaking method.
This is a full-day outdoor experience to the Colli Berici region, about a 45-minute drive from Verona’s centre. We visit an authentic boutique winery, famous for its Prosecco Extra Dry. Their wines are all organic, and you can immerse yourself in nature, walking through the vineyards and the family estate with its stable and horses.
We then have lunch in a cosy trattoria, then we’re ready to discover one of the most attractive villas of the great Renaissance architect Andrea Palladio: Villa Pisani Bonetti, planned in 1541. The Villa is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site!
- Your local guide and wine expert for the full day
- Wine experience based on four different Prosecco wines plus a red one (all organic), paired with local homemade appetizers: Prosciutto Berico-Euganeo, Soppressa Vicentina, Asiago mountain cheese, and extra virgin olive oil
- Visit a boutique winery and its vineyards and riding school
- Lunch in a cosy trattoria based on a main dish of fresh pasta/risotto, a glass of wine, water, and coffee
- Entrance ticket to Villa Pisani Bonetti, including its gardens and magnificent interior