Take a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with gourmet stops in old food shops, wine bars, and cafés, with plenty to eat along the way.
An unforgettable panoramic walk through the streets of Verona!
Your savvy tour leader takes you through the city center to admire the old monuments while tasting typical Veronese dishes, providing information and fun facts about what you are tasting and observing.
You make exciting stops along the way, including a famous rooftop bar that overlooks the Arena, giving you the opportunity to enjoy the breathtaking view while tasting some local wine, a cosy family-run deli/wine shop, a terrace overlooking the river, and a funicular railway ride that brings you to the top of the city.
From here you can enjoy the beautiful view, and this is the setting of our tasty sunset aperitif.
- What is included:
- Culinary stops based on the classic Veronese aperitif: taste of four or more different local wines –Prosecco, Soave, Custoza, and the glorious Valpolicella Amarone wine — all paired with some local appetizers, such as finger food or cold cuts
- Extra virgin olive oil tasting: four different olive oils from Lake Garda and Valpolicella
- Homemade gourmet pizza with yummy buffala mozzarella
- The tasting can be considered a dinner
- What is not included:
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Drinks and additional food not included in the tour
The places visited during the tour are subject to change, especially due to the weekly closing. If you have dietary restrictions (vegetarian, vegan, glucose, and lactose free), please disclose them in the ‘special requirements’ field when booking.