Take a gastronomic Verona walking tour through the streets of the historic center. Along the way, this Verona food tour lets you try local gourmet treats in ancient food shops, wine bars, and cafés, with…
A pleasant walking tour with food, wine, and breathtaking sights.
Let your experienced Verona tour guide lead you through the city center to admire ancient monuments while tasting typical Veronese dishes… As you taste and observe, learn about the city’s culture, history, and other fun facts.
This Verona walking tour includes:
- A little “botteghetta” (a cozy family-run gastronomic deli shop) where we will have our cheese and salami tasting paired with fresh white wine;
- An amazing wine shop all about veronese products, where we will have an extra Virgin OLIVE OIL TASTING + 3 different Valpolicella wines: AMARONE always included
- A ride with the FUNICULAR RAILWAY to the top of the city, giving you another vantage point of all the sights along the way.
- We finish our tour with this panoramic city view and a tasty SUNSET APERITIF, with delicious PIZZA topped with fresh burrata and basil and of course an extra glass of wine!
- Culinary stops based on the classic Veronese aperitif: taste of four or more different local wines –Prosecco, Soave, Custoza, and the glorious Valpolicella Amarone wine — all paired with some local appetizers, such as finger food or cold cuts
- Extra virgin olive oil tasting from Lake Garda/ Valpolicella
- Homemade gourmet pizza with fresh buffala mozzarella
- The tasting can be considered a light dinner
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Drinks and additional food not included in the tour
The places visited during the tour are subject to change, especially due to the weekly closing. If you have dietary restrictions (vegetarian, vegan, glucose, and lactose free), please disclose them in the ‘special requirements’ field when booking.