Take a gastronomic Verona walking tour through the streets of the historic center. Along the way, this Verona food tour lets you try local gourmet treats in ancient food shops, wine bars, and cafés, with…
A panoramic Verona tour with food, wine, and breathtaking sights.
Let your experienced Verona tour guide lead you through the city center to admire ancient monuments while tasting typical Veronese dishes. As you taste and observe, learn about the city’s culture, history, and other fun facts.
This Verona walking tour includes:
- a little known rooftop bar that overlooks the Arena — drink in the spectacular view while tasting local wine,
- a cozy family-run gastronomic deli / wine shop,
- a terrace overlooking the River Adige, dotted with ancient bridges, like the Ponte Pietra,
Finally, we ride the funicular railway to the top of the city, giving you another vantage point of all the sights along the way.
We finish this Verona tour with this panoramic city view and a magical sunset aperitif.
- What is included:
- Culinary stops based on the classic Veronese aperitif: taste of four or more different local wines –Prosecco, Soave, Custoza, and the glorious Valpolicella Amarone wine — all paired with some local appetizers, such as finger food or cold cuts
- Extra virgin olive oil tasting: four different olive oils from Lake Garda and Valpolicella
- Homemade gourmet pizza with yummy buffala mozzarella
- The tasting can be considered a dinner
- What is not included:
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Drinks and additional food not included in the tour
The places visited during the tour are subject to change, especially due to the weekly closing. If you have dietary restrictions (vegetarian, vegan, glucose, and lactose free), please disclose them in the ‘special requirements’ field when booking.