Take a gastronomic Verona walking tour through the streets of the historic center. Along the way, this Verona food tour lets you try local gourmet treats in ancient food shops, wine bars, and cafés, with…
A Valpolicella wine tour: Local guide, driver, lunch, and three winery visits.
Our full day Valpolicella wine tour offers an exploration of the famous Amarone hills. While on the road, sit back, relax, and admire the rolling vineyard landscape.
Just a 30-minute drive from Verona, the Valpolicella wine region is one of the most famous and appreciated wine producing regions in Italy, renowned not only for Amarone wine but also Ripasso and sweet Recioto.
Our first Valpolicella wine tasting, led by a sommelier who helps you discover the entire range of DOC Valpolicella wines: Valpolicella Classico, Valpolicella Superiore, Ripasso, Amarone and the sweet Recioto.
Added bonus: a delectable extra virgin olive oil tasting.
After visiting the vineyards on board of a golf car (when possible) and learning about the winemaking processes, will enjoy a delicious lunch of typical products, including a sweet surprise. Of course, all paired with Valpolicella wine!
The afternoon winery visit offers a walk through the vineyards where you learn about different indigenous grape varieties of the Valpolicella wine region. We then have our wine tasting session, finishing with a grappa toast to end the day together.
Our Amarone Wine Tour is waiting for you. Discover the wines of our region with our popular Valpolicella wine tour!
- Your personal local tour leader and wine expert
- Lunch inside a cozy wine cellar is based on typical products (selection of cold cuts and cheeses) and the famous risotto with Amarone plus a sweet surprise
- Nice tour* on board a Jeep through the vineyards with the wine maker who explains every detail about the grape varieties, his vineyards, and the territory
- Grappa of Amarone tasting
* When possible due to the weather conditions.
Wine to buy
The places visited during the tour are subject to change, especially due to the weekly closing.