Roma is the capital of Roman Empire: a must-see during your stay in Italy.
Our team will customize for you, depending on your needs, your availability and your interests, the best way to discover this amazing and unique city.
An idea of your day in Roma:
- After breakfast, meet the guide in front of the majestic Colosseo.
- Amazing guided tour of 4 hours that includes: the Colosseo with extra entrance for the stage of the Arena and other hidden parts. You will walk on the same stage where Gladiators used to be. Then you will visit all the Foro Romano. The main square during the Roman Empire and the Colle Palatino.
The whole morning will be dedicated to visit these sites.
- Free time for lunch to enjoy the atmosphere of the city, do some shopping, have an ice-cream.
- Early dinner/ great aperitivo, in one of the local ” taverne”.
- Meet again the guide at aroudn 7,30 pm ready to start an unusual tour of Roma at Sunset time, the best time. It will be focused on Julius Caesar and the Emperors. It’s a tour that you will love it! And it’s very special. Places you will visit: Largo Argentina, Pantheon, Pietra Square, Colonna Square, Augustus Square and Del Popolo Square.
- The tour will end around 9.30/10pm.
- Time for a gelato or a drink and back to the hotel by walk.
About the Sunset tour:
The ‘Julius Caesar & the Emperors’ Night-time Stories Tour’
Did you know that Julius Caesar was kidnapped by pirates as a young Boy?
Did you know that Emperor Hadrian was madly in love with another man?
Emperor Augustus’ only child Julia caused the juiciest scandal in all of Rome’s History back in her day!
This is a storytelling walking tour that delves deep into the lives of Roman Figures while showing a few iconic sites of Rome at dusk. The tour begins from Largo Argentina square, which is where Julius Caesar was stabbed 23 times to death. We then go on with the tour on foot, walking by iconic sites such as the Pantheon and Piazza di Pietra, while telling the lives of Agrippa and Emperor Hadrian.
This tour ends in Piazza del Popolo with the life story of Emperor Nero.
The storytelling walking tour has a duration time of 2 and a half hours, approximately.
Its ending point, Piazza del Popolo indeed, is a very central location the serves a taxi-stand as well as many restaurants close by.
In the month of June, I recommend starting with this tour at 7/7.30 pm.