Treat yourself to a long weekend in the fair Verona , the city of love!
Let us organize for you the best that this area has to offer!
Where to sip, stay and what to do beyond the traditional itineraries.
Are you looking for some healthy escape from the routine of the week?
Just 20 minutes drive from Verona, the Valpolicella region is one of the most famous and appreciated wine regions in all of Italy.
You will stay in one of our Wine relais surrounded by vineyards, where you will be pampered by delicious breakfasts in the open air. Or alternatively in one of the cozy hotels in the heart of the Verona.
Many activities await you: between tours of the cellars in a comfortable mini van, or riding our e-bikes; lunches with the producer; aperitifs on private terraces overlooking the Arena, and why not, a nice walk with a local guide to discover Verona.
This and much more what you will experience, to make you live and breathe Verona and its surroundings in a authentic way, traveling at your own pace.
You will always be with a LOCAL guide & wine expert.
Uncork Verona, Italy with us! And let your wine journey begins!
Our long week end in Verona combines in a perfect cocktail what the Italian lifestyle is: Culture & culinary traditions through true authentic people.
- 1st day: Ck.in in a Wine Relais or Hotel in Verona/ b&b, all 4 stars category.
Walking tour of the city with a local guide, with some wine and food stops along the way. Free time to get lost in the streets of the city, do some shopping or relax.
- 2nd day: Valpolicella experience: explore the land of Amarone, 3 wineries with lunch + amarone old vintages tasting
- 3rd day: Explore the Lake Garda, the biggest lake of Italy: private boat trip and lunch at a selected winery.
- 4rd day: Prosecco tour with a stop in Soave, elected one of the most beautiful Medieval villages of Italy.
Other activities we can arrange for you:
- Explore Verona by e-bike
- The truffle hunting experience followed by wine tasting and lunch
- Learn how to make pasta with a Veronese chef
Price is subject to change based on:
- Season ( high or low)
- Number of pax
- Activities requested