This is a full-day outdoor experience to the Colli Berici region just outside Verona, where we visit an authentic boutique winery, famous for its Prosecco Extra Dry.
Ride through Valpolicella vineyards on this fun Italy bike tour!
On this unconventional excursion, you ride one of the most famous e-bikes, the new MTB, which makes you feel comfortable and ready for an adventure inside Valpolicella vineyards. You ride your through 20 hectares of the vineyards and climb the sweet Valpolicella hills to see Lake Garda from the top.
We ride to the top of the Amarone vineyards and explore this amazing land. We then enjoy a great wine tasting with the winemaker in person. We sip the whole range of Valpolicella wines: from Classic and Ripasso to the glorious Amarone. A light lunch based on local homemade products is served to end the day!
- What is included:
- Amazing e-bike tour through the vineyards
- Ride to the top of the Amarone vineyards
- Private wine tasting with a tour of the barrels and the winery
- What is not included:
- Biking clothes
- Gluten free or vegetarian options available; please note this in the ‘special requirements’ field on booking
- You must know how to ride a bike