A unique Valpolicella wine tour through the glorious Valpolicella wine region with visits to three wine cellars.
Join this full-day wine tour through the famous landscape of Amarone!
A private driver will pick you up at your cruise port or at Piazzale Roma in Venice and will drive you to Verona.
You’ll meet your local tour guide and wine expert in Piazza Bra, ready to start our Veronese day with a great breakfast in a cozy “pasticceria”..
We will have a pleasant half a hour walking tour of the city, taking some pictures of the ARENA antitheater and of the huge Mediaeval Castel.
Then ready to discover the land of the so famours Amarone wine. We will Stop for a wine tasting experience in one of our selected boutique wineries, where the wine owner will make you discover the entire range of Valpolicella wines DOC: from the classic to the Amarone, Ripasso and Recioto wine. A nice light lunch based on typical products (salami, cheeses, home made marmalade) and the extra virgin olive oil will be served, too.
- Transfer from Venice to Valpolicella with a stop in Verona city
- Half hour walking tour of Verona and its main venues (Piazza Bra, Piazza Erbe and Ponte Pietra Bridge)
- Wine tasting session at one winery in Valpolicella of at least 5 different wines;
- Olive oil tasting
- Tour through the vineyards
- Lunch into the winery based on typical products and homemade pasta
- Some spare time after the tour, to fully enjoy the day outside and relaxing
- Transfer back to Venice
- Transfer by private luxury car/mini van with english driver from Venice port to Verona, then Valpolicella and back to Venice
- Breakfast in a cozy “pasticceria” in Verona center
- Wine tasting session of 5 differnet wines and extra virgin olive oil tasting;
- Light lunch based on typical products ( cheeses, salami, home bread, marmaleds, sweets)
Drinks and additional food not included in the tour
The places visited during the tour are subject to change, especially due to the weekly closing. If you have dietary restrictions (vegetarian, vegan, glucose, and lactose free), please disclose them in the ‘special requirements’ field when booking.