We meet about 11 am, to go to our kitchen workshop, where a professional chef will be happy to explain and teach the art of true Italian cuisine: from fresh pasta to homemade risotto, concluding with a local dessert (from famous tiramisu to the ice cream).
The classes are entirely in English are held by Italian chefs and are interactive, hands-on and everyone involved.
Then enjoy your home-cooked meal toghether while sipping fine Valpolicella wines.
After the class to all the participants will be given the recipes of the dishes prepared to recreate your perfect Italian dinner at home with friends.
- You can choose the menu that suits you better:
– Amarone risotto ( or vegetable risotto) + Italian dessert
– Home made tagliatelle + Italian dessert
– Gnocchi home made + Italian dessert
– Tortellini home made + Italian dessert