Take a gastronomic Verona walking tour through the streets of the historic center. This Verona food tour lets you try local gourmet treats in ancient food shops, wine bars, and cafés, with plenty to eat…
- Adult 18+ years old
- Teenager 13-18 years old
- Child 6-12 years old
- Infant 0-5 years old
- Private Tour (Up to 10 people) Starting Price
A panoramic Verona tour with food, wine, and breathtaking sights.
Let your experienced Verona tour guide lead you through the city center to admire old monuments while tasting typical Veronese dishes. As you taste and observe, learn about the city’s culture, history, and other fun facts about the beauty before you.
This Verona walking tour includes:
- a little known rooftop bar that overlooks the Arena — drink in the spectacular view while tasting local wine,
- a cosy family-run gastronomic deli / wine shop,
- a terrace overlooking the River Adige, dotted with ancient bridges, like the Ponte Pietra,
Finally, we ride the funicular railway to the top of the city, giving you another vantage point of all the sights along the way.
We finish this Verona tour with this panoramic city view and a tasty sunset aperitif.
- Culinary stops based on the classic Veronese aperitif: taste of four or more different local wines –Prosecco, Soave, Custoza, and the glorious Valpolicella Amarone wine — all paired with some local appetizers, such as finger food or cold cuts
- Extra virgin olive oil tasting: four different olive oils from Lake Garda and Valpolicella
- Homemade gourmet pizza with yummy buffala mozzarella
- The tasting can be considered a dinner
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Drinks and additional food not included in the tour
The places visited during the tour are subject to change, especially due to the weekly closing. If you have dietary restrictions (vegetarian, vegan, glucose, and lactose free), please disclose them in the ‘special requirements’ field when booking.