A unique Valpolicella wine tour through the glorious Valpolicella wine region with visits to three wine cellars.
- Adult 18+ years old
- Teenager 13-18 years old
- Child 6-12 years old
- Infant 0-5 years old
- Private Tour (Up to 10 people) Starting Price
A cultural Verona walking tour exploring, food, wine, and history!
This Verona tour gives you a unique experience, showing you how local lives while also learning about the city’s history and traditions. Even better? We modify the program to match the seasons. Now, we are starting the Verona Carnival season, so the program features timely treats and experiences.
Let’s discover the streets of Verona together! Our Verona food and wine tour offers you a sensory stroll of gastronomic treasures, including old eateries, historic Veronese wine bars, and even ancient stable turned restaurant – once owned by the real-life family of the city’s most famous tragedy (any guesses?)
Your local food guide and wine expert (a Verona native) leads you through the city’s monuments and narrow historic streets, tasting typical Veronese dishes: from classic cheeses and cold cuts to fresh bigoli pasta, or a traditional main course (dishes are seasonal), and more gourmet delights. Enjoy all these paired with delicious local wines. Our Verona walking tour provides so many tastings that it can serve as your lunch!
We also ride the funicular railway to Verona’s most romantic view.
In the winter, taste holiday specialities. WHAT ELSE DO YOU DO FOR YOUR SUMMER / HOLIDAY TOUR?
We finish our Verona food tour with an artisan organic gelato or our famous Veronese Christmas pudding – the epitome of a traditional Veronese treat.
Our Verona food tour is more like a progressive lunch, so know that you are getting a full lunch. It’s like two Verona tours in one: a Verona walking tour with a local host combined with a food and wine itinerary.
Immerse yourself in authentic Verona, Italy as well as different culinary discoveries in this Verona food and wine tour.
Explore more of our Verona Food and Wine Tours Here
- Your local tour leader, who takes you through Verona, where you learn old traditions and secrets of the ancient city
- Five delicious culinary stops based on Veronese dishes: classic cheese and cold cut appetizers, taste of local white wine and the glorious Valpolicella wines, from Valpolicella Ripasso to the great Amarone wine
- Homemade pasta bigoli with ragù and the famous Italian ice cream to finish the experience
- Amarone red wine paired with a sweet surprise
- Stops in unconventional venues
- Ticket for the funicular railway
- Transfer to/from the hotel
- Additional food drinks not included in the tour
The places visited during your tour are subject to changes mainly due to the weekly closing of the shops.