PAYMENT & MEMBERSHIP
1 ) ALL MEMBERSHIP PACKAGES/PLANS WILL BE SPLIT INTO 2 SHIPMENTS OF 6 BOTTLES EACH OR, FOR THE FRIENDS & FAMILY PACKAGE, 12 BOTTLES EACH.
2 ) THE ANNUAL FEE WILL BE SPLIT INTO 2 PAYMENTS, EVERY 6 MONTHS, BILLED PRIOR TO SHIPPING. A MINIMUM OF ONE YEAR IS REQUIRED AS A MEMBERSHIP.
3 ) WINE PRICES INCLUDES ITALY’S 22% VAT (SALES TAX) AND SHIPPING COSTS (BASED ON US RATES) IF OUTSIDE THE US, COST WILL BE ADJUSTED ACCORDINGLY.
4) ONCE A MEMBER, YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY RENEWED EACH YEAR UNLESS CANCELLED BY DECEMBER 31 OF THE CURRENT YEAR.
5 ) CANCELLATIONS CAN BE MADE BY EMAIL
MORE IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- You CANNOT change the shipping address once the shipment has been sent.
- The client is responsible for updating their billing and shipping information with US, if it should change from what is supplied on the previous page.
- A signature is required for delivery in most countries!
- If you’re in the USA it also must be someone over the age of 21. If you are not home during the day and expect this to be an issue please let me know another address that WILL have someone available to sign.
- If you are shipping to a company address I must have the company name listed for the shipping company to avoid issues with delivery.
- If you’ll be traveling around the time of a shipment, let me know. I can hold your shipment until you get home to ensure no issues with delivery.
- The shipping company will only make 3 attempted deliveries before the package will be returned to a local shipping facility. At that time there WILL be an additional charge to re ship the package.
- Descriptions will be sent to you by email when the wines have shipped out.
- Most importantly if you ever have any questions about anything don’t hesitate to contact me directly at HELLO@ROMEOANDJULIETGUIDE.COM
The Site is offered and available only to users who are 21 years of age or older for United States residents and over 18 years of age or older in the rest of the world.
The Company will not consider or take wine orders from any person from the US under the age of 21 or under 18 from the rest of the world.
The AMAORE WINE CLUB Site provides a concierge service that allows you to place orders for wine that we recommend. AMARONE WINE CLUB does not hold an American liquor permit, is not authorized to sell wine directly to you and does not hold itself out as having the ability or authority to do so. As a concierge service and wine consultant AMARONE WINE CLUB places your wine order with duly authorized businesses that hold United States and Italian alcohol retail sales permits (“Permit Holders”).
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You understand that we cannot guarantee that files available for downloading from the internet or the site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial of service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or any services or items obtained through the website barolowineclub.com or to your downloading of any posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Your use of the website, its content and any services or items obtained through the website is at your own risk. The website, its content and any services or items obtained through the website are provided on a “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither the company nor any person associated with A&C makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, reliability, quality, accuracy or security of the website. Without limiting the foregoing, neither the company nor anyone associated with the company represents or warrants that the website, its content or any services or items obtained through the website will be accurate, error-free, uninterrupted or reliable, that defects will be corrected, that our site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that the website or any services or items obtained through the website will otherwise will meet your needs or expectations.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly display, republish, store or transmit any of our intellectual property, except as follows:
– You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
– You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
– If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
– Modify copies of any materials from this site.
– Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
– Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.